Community Provided Downloads
The tango project can only mantain a limited set of official downloads, but welcomes efforts by the community to provide a broader possibilities for installation of Tango, the compilers and possibly other things. If you want to help us out with additional distributions of Tango related software, please contact us.
NOTE: We do not provide support for any packages listed here, we are not responsible for keeping them up-to-date and there is no promise that they are up-to-date.
Specifics for Linux distributions
- Arch Linux: Tango and DMD repository.
- Gentoo Linux: Tango ebuilds.
- Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 ''Etch'': tango, DMD and dsss packages.
- Ubuntu 8.10 ''Intrepid Ibex'': tango, DMD and dsss.
- Ubuntu 10.10 ''Maverick Meerkat'': LDC, Tango.
- Fedora 13 and highter: tango, mango, ldc, derelict package up to date
Specifics for MS Windows
Specifics for Mac OS X
- GDC with Tango Installer package complete with documentation and sample code