Welcome to SeamzGood
It is based upon SDL and OpenglGL (through Derelict).
Discussion forums is here.
WARNING : the purpose of Seamzgood is very specific (and quite useless) so this project is not maintained anymore.
Here is the list of SeamzGood's features :
- resizing an image while preserving content
- erasing an object from an image
- protecting an object from further modification
- moving an object in an image
- user-friendly GUI
- currently Windows only. Linux could be supported as most of the code is portable.
Here is the required configuration for executing SeamzGood :
- OpenGL 2.0 (shaders required !)
SeamzGood is distributed under the terms of the BSD license.
What is seam-carving ?
The best introduction to seam-carving is to watch this video.
- erase_someone_1_1.jpg (126.6 kB) - added by aliloko on 06/16/08 10:33:00.
- erase_someone_1_2.jpg (96.2 kB) - added by aliloko on 06/16/08 10:33:36.
- longcat_1.jpg (60.0 kB) -
the original longcat, added by aliloko on 06/16/08 10:38:03.
- longcat_2.jpg (142.7 kB) -
an extended longcat image, added by aliloko on 06/16/08 10:38:29.