There's nothing special you need to do to configure Descent, but we recommend you to add common libraries you use so that you can configure a project more easily. One such common library is a standard library such as Phobos or Tango. object.d/di from Phobos or Tango is needed for semantic analyze to work.
- Go to Windows -> Preferences.
- Go to D -> Build Path -> User Libraries.
- Click on "New..."
- Select a name for the library and click "Ok".
- Select the newly created library and select "Add directory".
- Select the directory to be included in the library.
You can repeat the last two steps for a particular library to add many directories to it.