FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sites down

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Sites down Reply with quote

FYI, due to lack of interest (not without reason) from the D community, I've decided to shut down both http://earth.prohosting.com/carlos3/ (my site, "D en Castellano") and http://s3.invisionfree.com/ln5yrestgv (supposedly the forums, especially for the Apollo library).
As for Apollo, well, I'll get back to it when I get time.
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Sites down Reply with quote

Shut down? That seems so final. I hate to hear that, but I guess I'm not entirely surprised. And I imagine dsource.org could host Apollo when you have time to work on it again. Thanks for letting us know what happened.
Carlos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is that final. Try to go to any of the old sites and see what you get...

EDIT: and thanks for updating the Wiki
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Sites down Reply with quote

Carlos wrote:
and thanks for updating the Wiki
You're welcome.

Personally, I never retire my old websites (unless perhaps the host starts demanding money). I've recently picked up some free ASP-enabled sites (I was curious how ASP worked). I applied for one and I actually thought that my application had been denied, so I signed up with another host. I should've just been patient because now I have two ASP websites (plus a Perl website and two simple websites).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: