FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DerelictLua

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mweber1488

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: DerelictLua Reply with quote

Of the two links for DerelictLua on the website, the first is broken and the other is really out of date. In order to fix both of these issues I have created my own DerelictLua package which you can find here: https://bitbucket.org/mweber1488/derelictlua/overview

It does have some issues. Notably the optimizer and luaL_loadfile problems (see the readme) that I would love to get some help on as I am at a loss. Right now it targets Derelict2 but it will eventually move over to Derelict3.
aldacron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great! But I do want to point out one error in the Readme:

Quote:
This project is Lua (www.lua.org) bindings to the Derelict2 project (www.dsource.org/projects/derelict).

That's backwards! It's not Lua bindings to Derelict... but D bindings to Lua. Anyone who stumbles across the project and reads that description without going past the first paragraph can easily misunderstand this. It should probably read something like:

Quote:
This project is a D2 binding to Lua, based on Derelict2.

mweber1488

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I wrote the readme pretty quickly and it is not the only mistake I made. Regardless, I think I cleared it all up.

I should also mention that this currently does not support the debug functionality but it will when I get to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Derelict All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: