FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ubuntu/Debian packages

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Epileg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Ubuntu/Debian packages Reply with quote

Hello,

I've made two deb packages of gtkd svn701 compiled with dmd 2.031 without dsss. One of these packages contains the libraries and the headers files, and the other one contains demos and html docs. the names are "gtkd_svn701-0_i386.deb" and "gtkd-doc_svn701-0_all.deb". They was created and tested in Ubuntu 9.04 32bit but may work correctly on Debian.

Due to the dependency on dmd 2.031 compiler, I have created too a dmd 2.031 deb package, and "gtkd_svn701-0_i386.deb" has a dependency on it.

GtkD is released in the GPL licence, so I can upload anywhere without problem , but i don't know if I can do the same with the "dmd" package.

Some experience on this?

Any comment will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Epileg.

Last edited by Epileg on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Mike Wey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without permission from Walter you're not allowed to redistribute dmd, you could let the deb download the dmd zip file though.
Epileg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You for Your answer Smile

I'll try to compile it with ldc
Epileg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: deb packages for Ubuntu/Debian Reply with quote

I've created two deb's packages of the gtkD version 1.3.1b, one containing the libraries and headers and the other with examples and the documentation.

GtkD has been compiled with dmd 2.037 without dsss, so they have dependency on it. Fot this reason I also have build a deb with dmd 2.037 but this deb don't contains the compiler, it downloads the zip from digitalmars ftp and put all necessary files in it's places, so now there aren't problems with the DMD license.

Thanks

P.D. These three packages has been build on Ubuntu 9.10 and they works correctly on it. I think they should work on Debian too but not yet tested.

To download "gtkd_1.3.1b-0_i386.deb":
https://www.qdrive.net/download/sharelinkdownloader.php?id=67136&key=7F3M3L2rxB5AjH2zXN9tXDxrXB5IbP2GhN7

To download "gtkd-doc_1.3.1b-0_all.deb":
https://www.qdrive.net/download/sharelinkdownloader.php?id=67137&key=4OmN3tqDsKpJ92XDXOXX38qD2OxJ98gX4CX

And also needed to download "dmd_2.037-0_i386.deb":
https://www.qdrive.net/download/sharelinkdownloader.php?id=67135&key=H9GXX9M3DXChX78nP2O7F3EjX6KXX7IXx2z

Any comment will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> gtkD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: