FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SNV updates

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aldacron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: SNV updates Reply with quote

The biggest change is that I have ripped out everything related to GLee from DerelictGL. This is in preparation for DerelictGLEW (coming soon). So from Revision 48 onward, if you want to use Joel Anderson's GLee port with DerelictGL you will have to integrate it yourself (and there's nothing to it).

I also made several changes to the exisitng DerelictPY modules, implemented some macros I had originally planned to ignore, and added several new modules. I'd say DerelictPY is somewhere between ?50-60 complete.

Here's the commit log:

Quote:

[DerelictAL]
* removed some OpenGL references from the README
[DerelictGL]
* ripped out everything related to GLee.
[DerelictPY]
* added missing macros to several existing modules
* added templated PyObject_HEAD and PyObject_VAR_HEAD to object.d and changed all PyObject and PyVarObject struct declarations to use them as mixins
* removed some things from object.d and put them in descrobject.d and methodobject.d to match the C headers
* added version(USING_UNICODE) to unicode-related code
* added several new modules

More to come, including more DerelictPY stuff, GLEW and some of Clayasaurus' Linux fixes (fingers crossed).
aldacron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just commited a new package structure for DerelictGLU. Now, to use GLU, do this:

import derelict.opengl.glu;

DerelictGLU is still physically a separate package from DerelictGL, but it does make more sense for both to be part of the derelict.opengl namespace.
JJR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aldacron wrote:
I just commited a new package structure for DerelictGLU. Now, to use GLU, do this:

import derelict.opengl.glu;

I like this much better. Thanks!

-John
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Derelict All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: