FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to change default directories?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baldurien

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: How to change default directories? Reply with quote

Hi,

I have the following DSS conf file:

Code:

[*]
buildflags=-J./src

[src]
name=tqit
target=tqit

[src/tqit/main/run.d]
target=tqit

When I do that, it does not compile at all because it requires a module named lang.String, which is not set.

Here is an (ugly) output of the dsss build --test command :
Code:

Removing tqit

Removing tqit

Creating imports for tqit

src => tqit
+ C:\program\dev\d\dsss\bin\rebuild.exe -Idsss_imports\ -I. -S.\ -IC:\program\dev\d\dsss\include\d -
SC:\program\dev\d\dsss\lib\  -IC:\program\dev\d\dsss\include\d -SC:\program\dev\d\dsss\lib  -oqdsss_
objs\D -J./src  -explicit -lib src\lang\String.d src\tqit\IOException.d src\tqit\main\config\Config.
d src\tqit\main\options\AbstractCommandOption.d src\tqit\main\options\CommandOption.d src\tqit\main\
options\ConfigCommandOption.d src\tqit\main\options\DbrEntryCommandOption.d src\tqit\main\options\He
lpCommandOption.d src\tqit\main\run.d src\tqit\utils\DisplayUtils.d -oftqit.lib -full
src\tqit\IOException.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
src\tqit\main\config\Config.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
src\tqit\main\options\AbstractCommandOption.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
src\tqit\main\options\CommandOption.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
src\tqit\main\options\ConfigCommandOption.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
src\tqit\main\options\DbrEntryCommandOption.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
src\tqit\main\options\HelpCommandOption.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
src\tqit\main\run.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
src\tqit\utils\DisplayUtils.d(3): module String cannot read file 'lang\String.d'
Command C:\program\dev\d\dsss\bin\rebuild.exe returned with code 1, aborting.
Error: Command failed, aborting.

My questions are the following:

1) my source file are stored in a "src" directory, because I want something "simple" (eg: I don't like having D file on the root). How do I tell dsss to use src and not the current directory?

2) I don't like having all those import in the root directory too, I'd like to use something like dsss/imports, .... How can I set such env?

3) and finally... how do I compile my program tqit.exe on the root (not in src, ...), using all my source?

I suppose that if I use the env. variable, I could do what I want, but I'm unsure of (and the documentation is not very clear at all, sadly :/).

Waiting for input from you, I'll stick with the dsss.conf in src, but I don't like it :/
________
Cancer - lung advice

Last edited by Baldurien on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Baldurien

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, on top of that, when I build with --test and/or --debug, I do not have any unittest running. I must add the parameter in the buildflags option.

(and finally, I got my exe, but Tango's Regex package throw some kind of exception...)
________
Motorcycle tires
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DSSS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: