FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

additional libraries (especially libgcc_s)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svanleent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: additional libraries (especially libgcc_s) Reply with quote

Hello Gregor,

I've managed to get DSSS and Rebuild going together with Tango and GDC. However, on my machine (x86_64, OpenSuSE 10.3), it appears that by default I need to both specify -llgcc_s for Rebuild as well as for DSSS. Now I understand that this is to solve a problem for the Unwind_* functions which deal with multithreading.

Is it possible to automatically detect this necessity (I'm not sure how to), or to have a configuration parameter in which one can specify libraries that need to be automatically linked in by the compiler and linker?

I have posted this in the GDC newsgroup as well, since it appears to me that part of the problem might be solved right there, however, for linking it might be quite different.

Sjoerd
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DSSS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: