FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Derelict DSSS Eclipse Ubuntu 7.10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolftousen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Derelict DSSS Eclipse Ubuntu 7.10 Reply with quote

So I followed this tutorial:
http://dmedia.dprogramming.com/?n=Tutorials.SdlGlTutorial1

But when I try to compile using rebuild instead of build from the command line I get this error:
-op.d: module -op cannot read file '-op.d'

The command I use to try to compile is:
./rebuild /media/sda5/D_Projects/Test/main.d -I/home/dmd/path/src/ext -L-ldl -exec -op /home/dmd/path/src/ext/derelict/opengl/glx.d

Is there a good step by step out there to get Derelict to work in ubuntu/linux and usable with Eclipse? Or can anyone here tell me how to get Derelict to work from the ground up...?
aldacron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't a problem with Derelict. Look at the error -- it's a problem with your command line. For whatever reason, -op is getting interpreted by the compiler as a source module rather than a command line flag. I suggest you take this to #D where you can get help in real time.

FWIW, you don't need to (and actually shoulldn't) pass glx.d on the command line. I don't know if this is causing your problem, but it's redundant. As long as you've imported it somewhere in your source, Rebuild will find it and pass it on to the compiler automatically. That's the benefit of using Rebuild. It will parse the source module you give it for imports and recursively parse each import. All imported modules will be compiled and linked.
wolftousen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Problem fixed... Deleted all previous files of derelict from everywhere on my drive and then did the dsss net install derelictgl (and derelictsdl)... had to add the libraries to user/local/lib which took a min to figure, but all is well other than the dlclose,dlopen,dlsym thing which is posted how to fix already.

Thanks for the help

~Wolftousen
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Derelict All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: