FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug in bracket highlighting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dazoe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Bug in bracket highlighting Reply with quote

Image shows the issue...
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Bug in bracket highlighting Reply with quote

dazoe wrote:
Image shows the issue...

The brace highlight is one part of scintilla, but I'm sorry that I don't understand what your problem is...... Rolling Eyes
dazoe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok the [] should be highlighted when the caret is next to or inside the braces. but when it highlights it it changes the font size also. so when the caret is to the right eg []| it looks like it is inside the braces eg [|] and when it is inside the braces it looks like it is outside to the left. and it gets annoying for example i see [|] and start typing 1024 and it ends up []1024
under stand now? or should i make a video also?
vektorboson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dazoe wrote:
ok the [] should be highlighted when the caret is next to or inside the braces. but when it highlights it it changes the font size also. so when the caret is to the right eg []| it looks like it is inside the braces eg [|] and when it is inside the braces it looks like it is outside to the left. and it gets annoying for example i see [|] and start typing 1024 and it ends up []1024
under stand now? or should i make a video also?

As I see, you're using a variable-width font, which IMHO doesn't make sense for programming. I'd suggest you switch to a fixed-width font like "Courier" or "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono". You should set all possible font settings to the same font and to the same font-size. Then it shouldn't behave that weird way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Poseidon All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: