FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Project roadmap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simhau

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Project roadmap Reply with quote

I've seen the thread MiniD2, but do you have an official roadmap?

I recommend using the roadmap and ticket system more effectively (also for new features, not just bugs). It's great for users to be able to see all planned features, and how many of them already implemented and how many missing.
simhau

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely OT, but I snatched your MDValue design for a project I did a couple of months ago. Thanks Smile
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good idea. I admit I haven't been working on MiniD for the past couple of weeks; I've been so absentminded. I can't seem to concentrate on anything for more than 5 minutes. Maybe project administration will get me back on the path Wink

One thing, though, is that I don't really have any huge overarching ideas, things just kind of evolve and come out of nowhere. But still, I agree, it'd be good to have something showing what features, bugs etc. will be implemented/fixed.
simhau

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's always good to work on a fundamental different side of the project if your mentally trapped. MiniD is already much better documented than most open-source software I'm using, but there's never enough of that Smile
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW I wanted to thank you for getting me off my ass. Doing all that project management really did get me back on track Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: