FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pihlaja development is on hold for atleast one year...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaarna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Pihlaja development is on hold for atleast one year... Reply with quote

As I wrote into my blog: I'm quitting coding for a year. I have to get back to doing other stuff than coding, as it's a hobby that's taking too much of my time, and not giving anything back financially.
This will effectively put Pihlaja on hold, unless somebody is interested in continuing it's development while I'm not doing it. I'll be happy to provide a lot of assistance if that somebody comes up... Smile

I'm not abandoning the whole project. I've been doing it for three years off and on. Only the last year or the first six months of it were the really active time when I was able to devote all my time to it. But I'll be back next year. With some more OpenGL coming back to the Pihlaja user interface...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Rae All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: