FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

to tango?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lutger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: to tango? Reply with quote

Hi, I'm in the process of making a game, not really started but more planning / sketching.

Since this will probably be a lot of work and take a while (I'm not so fast), would you advice me to just go ahead on V.2 of arc or wait for a Tango port to be available?

I'd prefer to use Tango, but perhaps it will not be so much work to switch over? Or will Arc V.3 see a lot of structural changes with the tango port?

Anyway I'll be content to do this with V.2 and phobos too.

Thanks.
clayasaurus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first task of v.3 port will simply be a tango port, and it's progressed fairly well so far, I don't think it will take much longer.

There will be some structural changes from v.2 to v.3 but they shouldn't be as drastic as .1 to .2 was.

Depends on how long you want to wait, since this project isn't on any sort of schedule I'm unsure exactly how long the tango conversion will take.

~ Clay
clayasaurus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tango conversion is nearly complete Smile Serialization stuff is the last 10%.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> ArcLib All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: