FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Support for the newest keywords

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heromyth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Support for the newest keywords Reply with quote

I have downloaded the schooner-3. However, I have found something should be updated. Here is an example:
Code:
void glAlphaFunc( GLenum func, GLclampf ref);

the word ref now is a keyword.
Phrozen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I found the same problem while using schooner-3 and the last DMD compiler.

Code:

void glAlphaFunc(GLenum func, GLclampf ref);
void glStencilFunc(GLenum func, GLint ref, GLuint mask);
typedef void(* PFNGLINDEXFUNCEXTPROC)(GLenum func, GLclampf ref);

Compiler throws errors cause ref is a reserved keyword now. Here's the output, hope this helps. Cause I'm new using schooner and i really wanna get started.

Quote:

D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(2866): found 'ref' when expecting ')'
D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(2866): semicolon expected following function declaration
D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(2866): Declaration expected, not ')'
D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(3110): found 'ref' when expecting ')'
D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(3110): semicolon expected following function declaration
D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(3110): Declaration expected, not ','
D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(11003): found 'ref' when expecting ')'
D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(11003): semicolon expected to close typedef declaration
D:\Code\D\schooner-3-win32-dmd\gl\imports\gl.di(11003): Declaration expected, not ')'

Thanks. Does someone know how can I start using Schooner bypassing this thing??
baxissimo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That problem can be easily fixed by just changing the name 'ref' to something else. Like 'ref_' or 'refr' or "bobs_your_uncle".

But I think with the latest DMD you'll still have problems after that. I did at least. I'll post a patch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Schooner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: