FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MiniD fails those tests for.. interesting reasons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: MiniD fails those tests for.. interesting reasons Reply with quote

On your testing results page (http://dsss.codu.org/results.html) MiniD fails in all cases, but I don't think this is a very fair test. Under the tango section, the three tests are GDC 0.23 on linux, DMD 1.018 on linux, and DMD 1.018 on windows. MiniD is known not to compile with GDC 0.23, so the first column is just bogus. The second column says "failure" but clicking the link shows what looks like a perfect build process, with no errors. And lastly the third column says "failure" but looking at the log shows that Tango doesn't seem to have been installed at all. No wonder it didn't compile.
Gregor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very first line of results.html: "NOTE: Tango and Tangobos tests for Windows do not yet work." Ahh, reading: It's what's for dinner.

I do know that it says "FAILURE" for MiniD even though it actually worked. I haven't tracked down that bug yet. The test suite is not a high priority for me yet. That's also why the compilers aren't entirely up-to-date, it's just not an important enough component to take the time I'm devoting to more important matters yet. "Note that the testing framework is still under construction. As such, there are several false-negatives."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DSSS All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: