FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unDig with DMD 0.93

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: unDig with DMD 0.93 Reply with quote

There's a small problem compiling unDig with 0.93 (and 0.92, of course) because net.BurtonRadons.digc.program declares a class-member "package". It has to be renamed and then everything will compile without any problems.
I'd love to submit my change to SVN, but I just don't know how. I got completely lost in RapidSVN, and I remember I used to test another client, but I didn't understand it either. But the fix is simple, so I think any of you guys can update the appropiate file.
jcc7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I found what you're referring to, so I changed it.

Commit message:
Quote:
Renamed package identifier to pkg (since package is now a keyword).

Let me know if I missed something.

As far as SVN clients go, I've been using TortoiseSVN since I started using SVN, and I like it a lot. I've installed RapidSVN and it was okay, but I didn't like it nearly as much. I don't mind making changes for others, so just post the changes here.
Hohums

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: unDig with DMD 0.93 Reply with quote

Carlos wrote:

I'd love to submit my change to SVN, but I just don't know how. I got completely lost in RapidSVN, and I remember I used to test another client, but I didn't understand it either. But the fix is simple, so I think any of you guys can update the appropiate file.

Its pretty easy to do. Just install TortoiseSVN. Now make a new folder, anywhere you wish. Select right-button on that folder to bring up the popup menu. Now choose import from the TortoiseSVN menu. Wait for everything to download...

Now when ever you make a change you want to summit. right-button on that folder and click commit. Whenever you want to update to the latest version click update.

If two people use the same file then the program will do its best to merge them. If it fails you need to sort out the differences. That's pretty much it.

Its a lot of fun to contribute.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> unDig All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: