FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

November 6th -- Not much, but important things nonetheless

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: November 6th -- Not much, but important things nonetheless Reply with quote

Not too many items, but..

Fixed
  • Fixed a bug in the compiler where if you didn't have anything in the initialization of a for loop, the compiler would crash.
  • Fixed a bug in the compiler where missing the closing brace on a class would cause the compiler to go into an infinite loop.
  • Fixed indexing FOR GOOD THIS TIME I PROMISE -- this alone took me about 3 hours to figure out

Changed
  • MDGlobalState no longer has to be initialized -- simply access its instance through the static opCall (i.e. MDGlobalState()) and it'll be initialized if it hasn't yet been. (thanks Mart Roosmaa)

Added
  • Added an output parameter to minid.compiler.compile() which lets you know if there was a parsing error which could be solved by typing more (useful for command-line interpreters)
  • Created MDCL, a MiniD command-line interpreter.

About that last item, MDCL -- you can get the source for that in the repo, and a ZIP of a Windows binary of it is available in the repo downloads folder. Give it a shot Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: