FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status of DWT on Linux

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adwelly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Status of DWT on Linux Reply with quote

I'm looking at using DWT for a serious project, but one of the questions that has come up is whether there's been any recent progress on DWT under Linux, and whether DWT itself is still under active development ?

If the linux end is not making any progress, I may be able to get some programmer time to help. I don't think we'd be able to manage all of it but we'd be happy to help out.

Is anyone aware of any commercial projects using DWT ? It helps me make the argument in my own company.

Andy Dwelly
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: