FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Documentation online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sean

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Documentation online Reply with quote

I've added the auto-generated module documentation to SVN. I'm very much an HTML novice so the output formatting stinks, but it's better than nothing Wink And expect this to improve before too long as I make sense of Trac integration, add the missing 'std' page, etc. Here's a link to the docs for std.thread, which contains links to the other files:

http://svn.dsource.org/projects/ares/trunk/doc/ares/std/thread.html
sean

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems DDoc still has some bugs so I'm currently post-processing the HTML files by hand. A new set is online with documentation for std.memory, as well as module-level descriptions of most standard modules. Also, two new secitons have been added to the module headers: "design issues" and "future directions." I am hoping this information may be of use to anyone reviewing the code, or who would like to suggest new features.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Ares All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: