FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Table headers don't work when compiling as console app

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
torhu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Table headers don't work when compiling as console app Reply with quote

This is with the dwt-win32-0.36-20060228.rar package, dmd 0.148, OPTLINK 7.50.b1.

When building the sortindicator.d example, if I change the command line in run-build.bat from this:

build sortindicator.d -gui -release -O -clean -w -Xdwt -version=OLE_COM

to one of these:

build sortindicator.d -release -O -clean -w -Xdwt -version=OLE_COM
build sortindicator.d -clean -w -Xdwt -version=OLE_COM
build sortindicator.d -clean -w -Xdwtd -version=OLE_COM

The Table header is gone, like if table.setHeaderVisible(true) was never called.

Same thing happens if I use run-dmd.bat, and change this:

dmd sortindicator.d -release -O -w -L/SUBSYSTEM:windows:5 dwt.lib advapi32.lib comctl32.lib gdi32.lib shell32.lib comdlg32.lib ole32.lib user32_dwt.lib imm32_dwt.lib shell32_dwt.lib msimg32_dwt.lib usp10_dwt.lib gdi32_dwt.lib kernel32_dwt.lib olepro32_dwt.lib oleaut32_dwt.lib oleacc_dwt.lib uuid.lib -version=OLE_COM

to this:

dmd sortindicator.d -release -O -w dwt.lib advapi32.lib comctl32.lib gdi32.lib shell32.lib comdlg32.lib ole32.lib user32_dwt.lib imm32_dwt.lib shell32_dwt.lib msimg32_dwt.lib usp10_dwt.lib gdi32_dwt.lib kernel32_dwt.lib olepro32_dwt.lib oleaut32_dwt.lib oleacc_dwt.lib uuid.lib -version=OLE_COM

Just removing '-L/SUBSYSTEM:windows:5'.

This would appear to be a conflict between something that comes with the compiler or linker, and something that DWT does when it uses table headers.

The problem this causes for me, is that I can't use printf debugging. And I desperately need it, because opening message boxes doesn't work in all circumstances. I won't bother to try set msvc up for working with D until I know if DWT is usable enough to get my app working. And I've only got msvc 6.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> DWT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: