FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

H2D - How do I use this thing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trevorparscal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: H2D - How do I use this thing? Reply with quote

I am developing Terra, and as I continue to bind in more and more of this and that, I keep wishing I was an H2D pro, but alas, I am not...

I would love to know where there might be some more information on how to make my conversion dreams come true.

Please let me know ANYTHING you can...

Thanks,
Trevor Parscal
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
clayasaurus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll have better luck running it on linux, then you can just run the h2d script file like './h2d code.c' and it will create code.d

I havn't used it for a while so this is just what I remember.
clayasaurus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tried h2d again and here's what I do.

1) get the h2d binary from the download
2) run the deify script
3) Profit!
Cabal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trevorparscal - The readme file in the download should tell you all you need to know (in general). If you still have specific questions post them here and I'll get round to answering your queries eventually (and faster if I can figure out how get new post notifications routed to my email address). Sending me a private message will guarantee a quick answer as I do get notifications for them.

Apologies for the delay in replying. D has dropped down my priority list somewhat until it gets more stable and featured template support (who knows, that might have already happened). But I won't consciously abandon a project I've started - while anyone needs support I will be available to help - not counting marauding buses of course Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> h2d All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: