FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updated to DMD 0.126

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teqdruid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Updated to DMD 0.126 Reply with quote

Since Mango wouldn't compile with DMD 0.127, I've updated everything to get it to compile.

-I did a massive s/===/is/ and s/!==/!is/ since === and !== are not deprecated (turns out my XML stuff was a huge abuser!)
-The other big change was due to inner classes being supported. Where ever I found a class within another class I added the static attribute to that class so that everything would behave as it did prior to DMD 0.126.

For those of you who don't have DMD 0.126 (and don't want to upgrade), and use Mango SVN, you can use revision 480 of the repository instead of head. You can use "svn update -r 480" to do this instead of the usual "svn update".

Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here Twisted Evil - seemed like something that'd have to be done eventually, and it was bugging me.
pragma

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing this!

Development on my projects pretty much ground to a halt when I downloaded the latest DMD. Now I can get back to things! Smile
kris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Updated to DMD 0.126 Reply with quote

teqdruid wrote:
Since Mango wouldn't compile with DMD 0.127, I've updated everything to get it to compile.

-I did a massive s/===/is/ and s/!==/!is/ since === and !== are not deprecated (turns out my XML stuff was a huge abuser!)
-The other big change was due to inner classes being supported. Where ever I found a class within another class I added the static attribute to that class so that everything would behave as it did prior to DMD 0.126.

For those of you who don't have DMD 0.126 (and don't want to upgrade), and use Mango SVN, you can use revision 480 of the repository instead of head. You can use "svn update -r 480" to do this instead of the usual "svn update".

Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here Twisted Evil - seemed like something that'd have to be done eventually, and it was bugging me.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mango All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: