FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible DUI Frontend

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Possible DUI Frontend Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm looking at the possibility of a DUI frontend to DigDug (don't expect any miracles any time soon).

I was of the impression that debugger.d should be GUI-independent, yet there's lots of DispatcherT stuff from DIG. It seems like it's quite ordinary delegates, but anyway, the solution/interface should be as GUI-agnostic as possible to make integration of the debugger into different GUI's as easy as possible. If the DispatcherT stuff is really needed, it should be included in the DigDug source (IMHO).
Hohums

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Possible DUI Frontend Reply with quote

larsivi wrote:
Hi!

I'm looking at the possibility of a DUI frontend to DigDug (don't expect any miracles any time soon).

I was of the impression that debugger.d should be GUI-independent, yet there's lots of DispatcherT stuff from DIG. It seems like it's quite ordinary delegates, but anyway, the solution/interface should be as GUI-agnostic as possible to make integration of the debugger into different GUI's as easy as possible. If the DispatcherT stuff is really needed, it should be included in the DigDug source (IMHO).

DispatcherT is part of the dig-dug source, for the reasons you stated. In dig the dispatcher is called Dispatcher not DispatcherT and you can't use the dig Dispatcher in dig-dug due to some changes.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Dig-Dug All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: