FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DerelictSDL Changes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aldacron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: DerelictSDL Changes Reply with quote

I've just committed some changes which I had mentioned in an earlier thread.

I've moved SDL_image and SDL_mixer into their own projects (DerelictSDLImage and DerelictSDLMixer respectively). I was going to wait until Python was completed, but I needed to get it done now for something I'm working on. So now you potentially have 2 more static libraries to link to if you are using SDL Wink It all compiles successfully on Windows, but I have yet to test compilation on Linux. I actually haven't booted Linux in some time now, and should probably get to that ASAP. That's a big 'probably' Smile

I've also removed all of the *_dist subfolders from the DerelictSDL tree, so there are no more binaries in the trunk for DerelictSDL. I'll do the same for OpenAL later. By removing those directories I also removed the license files. I didn't think about it until the commit was in progress. For now, I am aware that the license files are missing and will put them back in some time soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Derelict All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: