FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible Derelict2 related problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lionhunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Possible Derelict2 related problem Reply with quote

Hey guys, my name is Cosmin, and I've recently stumbled upon D. I liked the idea behind it, and started reading more and more about what makes it better than C++, and you know what? It really shows potential.
Unfortunately, the network effect of C++ is big.
Anyway, I've downloaded the latest Derelict2 source, build it just fine, and put the address of the .lib files in VisualD's Linker tab.
I've also specified the address of the .di files in the DMD tab from VisualD. When i compile the project using the D source file from the Derelict2 project, it gives me this:

Error: cannot read file G:\licenta\d\Solary.d
Building Release\Solary_System_2.4.exe failed!

I'm not sure what to do. And yes, I'm more or less a novice programmer.
Lionhunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After spending an hour trying to fix it, without any resolve, and 2 minutes after posting on this forum, i have solved it...
Because I built Derelict2 in a separate folder, and just copied the .lib files in my project, it gave me that error.
When I referenced the Derelict2's original folders (import and lib), it works!
Sorry for spamming this forum :<
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Derelict All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: