FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official digc 0.0.15 released

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcc7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Official digc 0.0.15 released Reply with quote

I haven't downloaded it yet, but it sounds like Burton Radons has completely rewritten and reinvented digc (compiler tool).

digitalmars.D:11075

He hasn't indicated recently whether he's going to redo the other parts of dig such as GUI, OpenGL, and Scintilla, so I'm not sure how quickly the entire unDig project will slide into obsoleteness. Wink
burton-radons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Official digc 0.0.15 released Reply with quote

jcc7 wrote:
I haven't downloaded it yet, but it sounds like Burton Radons has completely rewritten and reinvented digc (compiler tool).

digitalmars.D:11075

Nah, it's just bugfixes and I changed it over to using my current coding style because I'm ridiculously anal about that. It does almost everything the same as before.

Once Walter gets back I'll ask him what requirements he'd need of the program before it could be put in the main distribution.
qbert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helmut's Dmake has that import analyzing that will automatically link imported files, any chance we could get that for digc also!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> unDig All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: