FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shader Graph

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberfriend

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Shader Graph Reply with quote

For learning purpose and in order to deal with the shader permutation issue, I have decided to implement a basic Shader Graph.
As you might know some Shader Graphs don't support vertexcode they only create pixelcode. In my project I have chosen to deal with both vertex and pixel code. Therefore I need to deal with generic codes. For example basic nodes like arithmetics such as Add, Subtract, Multiply should be generic nodes so that they can be used both in pixel shader and in vertex shader. Generic nodes are handled as vertex code by default, only if there is pixel code dependecy then that generic node is set to be pixel code. The main question I have is how is this generally handled in Shader Graphs that support vertex AND pixel code?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Ray All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: