FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rss problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
casper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: rss problem Reply with quote

This is just a noob problem. I'm using D to write an RSS reader, I just don't know how to request the url. If anyone would like to share some knowledge with me, it would be very appreciated.
jcc7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: rss problem Reply with quote

casper wrote:
This is just a noob problem. I'm using D to write an RSS reader, I just don't know how to request the url. If anyone would like to share some knowledge with me, it would be very appreciated.
You might look at the "htmlget" example (dmd/samples/d/htmlget.d) that comes in the DMD package. (I haven't tried the example myself, but I found out about it when I glanced at the std.socketstream docs.)
casper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i looked at that, but i dont know where to download the dmd package. any advice?
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

casper wrote:
i looked at that, but i dont know where to download the dmd package. any advice?

Have you tried here?
casper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

yep that was it. Thank you much. My RSS reader should be done soon. I'm using it for my site http://staircase.noresidue.net Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: