FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto-completion for enum and import ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
samsam698

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Auto-completion for enum and import ? Reply with quote

Peseidon is cool,very cool!I have worked with 0.21 for a while but this time 0.244 is realy cool.I like it very much.

But I found it does not support auto-completion very well for enum ,say,when just only one single enum value like DWT.PUSH,it is ok;but when combination like DWT.CLOSE|DWT.TITLE etc,the first one is still ok but the second one failed to auto completion;

Also I found it does not support auto-completion for import classes,say :
import dwt.widgets.Widget;
when I type dwt. in Entice it will display all modules in dwt folder,and so on,but Poseidon does not support this function;

finaly I found also that it does not support some of instance member function ,say:

try{}
catch(Object o){
dwt.widgets.MessageBox.MessageBox.showError(o.toString,"Fatal Error");
}
here above when I type showError(o. nothing diplay for selection.

Anyway I like it.Thank you very much for your contribution!!

Regards,
Sam
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Auto-completion for enum and import ? Reply with quote

Thank you!!!!! Very Happy

The question 1:
I think that I know what problem is, if you try type DWT.CLOSE|DWT.TITLE to DWT.CLOSE | DWT.TITLE, it should be work, I'll try to fix it.

The question 2:
Poseidon's import parser will check 1.project path; 2. includes path; 3.sc.ini path and load dirs under them, poseidon won't update includes path to import parser( after using project properties to change includes path ), but it should be work at next time reload the project, I'll fix it.Very Happy

So make the import parser work correctly, we need set the 1,2,3 paths to what we need.

The question 3:
Because of the Object class never parse, I'll try......

Okay, now rev.247 should be work, please try...... Very Happy
samsam698

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ,really appreciate!

I'm downloading the trunk247 and will have a try this evening.

Sam
samsam698

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same problem I have found and posted in Javaeye that when create a new single D file other than a new D project ,when type import dwt. a 'Access voiation" message ocurred.Hope this can be fixed since it is quite useful when just a single test d file is used.

Thanks.
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, It's my mistake!

My original design is the singles d file can't perform any codecompletion because they don't exist any parsers, I fixed at rev.248 Embarassed

Thank you!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Poseidon All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: