FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loading an Animation from a Sheet.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KuroKitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Loading an Animation from a Sheet. Reply with quote

I know how to load individual images into an animation, but what I would prefer to do is blit sections of a full sprite sheet into an animation.

I think that this was doable using the scenegraph modules, but to be honest, I can't really say I much like scenegraph (also, I've read in the development blog that this was recently cut from development). I can, of course, easily do this with SDL by bliting a rectangular section of the sprite sheet onto the screen by myself, but this would completely circumvent the usefulness or arclib.sprite.

Is there a way, in the current arclib modules, to do this? and if not, I think it would be a good feature to add =)

Meow!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> ArcLib All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: