FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 27 -- Updated to Tango 0.99.6, cumulative bugfixes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: April 27 -- Updated to Tango 0.99.6, cumulative bugfixes Reply with quote

So summer is finally here and I have TIME! WEEEEE!

I've been out of the loop for so long that I didn't even know that 0.99.6 was supposed to be coming out soon, and it just did. So I updated and it didn't require any changes to what I had in the trunk. I wasn't really happy with the state of things in 0.99.5 because as it was there were a lot of bugs in the new regexes which have mostly been ironed out.

Anyway here is a list of the cumulative bugfixes and changes for MiniD1 since December 21 (woah!).

Changed
  • os.dateTime now takes an optional first boolean parameter which allows you to choose between getting local time and getting GMT.
    os.dateString, when called with just the "R" format and no other parameters, will now use GMT instead of local time.
  • Regexps use the new regexp engine introduced in Tango 0.99.5. This makes them no longer compatible with PCRE regexp syntax. I'm working on integrating an option to allow you to link to Dwin's PCRE implementation. This also means that the "attributes" parameter on most of the functions doesn't do much. I've attempted to make "g" behave as it did before, but the behavior is still not the same. I'm really disappointed that there's no case-insensitive flag for the new regexps. I'll have to slap jascha for that one Wink
  • The upside to the new regexps is that some stuff that was only available in the free functions (like using a function as the replacement predicate) are now available throughout the regexp library.
  • minid.bind ToDType and ToMiniDType are now public. Believe me, the binding library will be improved for MD2.

Fixed
  • Fixed template Itoa bug in minid.utils (thanks bobef).
  • minid.utils.realType will now get the underlying types of enums as well as typedefs.
  • StringBuffer slicing and slice-assigning has been fixed (gave errors on missing indices before Confused ).
  • Fixed bad stack bug in MDState.callMethod.
  • Fixed bug with floating-point reflexive math operations.

This is as of r288.

Last edited by JarrettBillingsley on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobef

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please update to Tango 0.99.7 ... it is not working...

Thanks,
bobef
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: