FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems creating bindings for Irrlicht

View previous topic :: View next topic  
revcompgeek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Problems creating bindings for Irrlicht Reply with quote

I recently decided that I want to use Irrlicht for one of my next projects in D. Since nothing exists, I am trying to make a binding myself with bcd. So I downloaded the source and inside the include folder are all the .h files I need. So I cd into it and run the following command:
Code:
bcdgen irrlicht.h irrlicht -b -r -A -P

This works fine, but the compiler reports that CMatrix4_D and a few similar identifiers are not defined when I try to compile it into my project. CMatrix4 and all the rest happen to be a templated classes, so I modify the command:
Code:
bcdgen irrlicht.h irrlicht -b -r -A -P -TCMatrix4 -Tposition2d -Tvector2d -Tdimension2d -Tstring -Taabbox3d -Tplane3d -Tarray

Now I get errors like this:
Code:
bcd/irrlicht/template_D.h:3: error: 'CMatrix4' is used as a type, but is not defined as a type.

After looking at the actual location of CMatrix4, I notice that it is in the namespace irr::core. Changing the flag to -Tirr::core::CMatrix4 doesn't work. What would you suggest I do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> BCD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: