FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 16 -- Sorry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: April 16 -- Sorry Reply with quote

that I haven't been working on MiniD.

This semester has ended up being a lot more hellish than I anticipated, and so much of my free time has been put into other pursuits.

The other issue is that Tango 0.99.5, unmodified, has some (fairly serious) bugs, particularly with regexes. As such I waited until the Tango regexes reached some kind of stable state, which seems to have happened as of r3401.

The MiniD1 trunk will work when compiled against Tango r3401. There are some bugfixes in there - a serious bug in callMethod, a bug in os.dateString, and some slicing bugs in StringBuffer.

I just haven't had the time to dedicate to MiniD. This summer I should have some time, I hope.
the_darkside_986

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

I know what you mean; I haven't been able to put as much time into my MiniD-CGI mod or MDGame project due to finals and projects. But after graduation, I'll hopefully have a little more time. Besides, I'd rather wait a bit for the MiniD 2 release to ease the conversion process of changing all my MD1 code to MD2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: