FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

will poseidon be ported to new dwt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: will poseidon be ported to new dwt Reply with quote

will poseidon be ported to new dwt (dwt-win and dwt-linux) version anytime soon? to me it seems poseidon is the best ide for d programing but i use linux so at the moment i cannot use it Crying or Very sad
JJR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l'm not a member of the poseidon project, but I'd like to see it ported sometime. In order for that to happen, though, somebody will probably have to volunteer to do it. Otherwise, such a project will have to wait until I or someone else can find the time to do it. Right now, I have very little time as it is.

Also, realize that if poseidon were ported, it would have to either be adapted to use Tango or adopt Tangobos (in order to maintain compatibility with Phobos).

-JJR
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no plan to do it, if someone have interest in porting poseidon to new dwt-win, please contact me. Very Happy

There is a curious thing that I can't build any dwt-win samples in poseidon, even the DD-dwt.lib is build by dsss, but the the simple.d using dsss is build ok, maybe poseidon had some bugs, maybe......I don't know why. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Poseidon All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: