FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compiling fails!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
just free man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Compiling fails! Reply with quote

When I try to compile h2d:
Code:

alex@alex-pc ~/projects/d/h2d $ make
g++ -o h2d  h2d.cc
h2d_struct.h: In constructor 'h2d::StructGrammar::definition<T>::definition(const h2d::StructGrammar&)':
h2d_struct.h:69: error: 'space_p' was not declared in this scope
h2d_struct.h:71: error: 'alnum_p' was not declared in this scope
h2d_struct.h:72: error: there are no arguments to 'str_p' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'str_p' mus
t be available
h2d_struct.h:72: error: (if you use '-fpermissive', G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is d
eprecated)
h2d_struct.h:72: error: there are no arguments to 'str_p' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'str_p' mus
t be available
h2d_struct.h:73: error: there are no arguments to 'ch_p' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'ch_p' must
be available
h2d_struct.h:77: error: 'print_p' was not declared in this scope
h2d_struct.h:77: error: there are no arguments to 'chset_p' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'chset_p'
 must be available

I have Gentoo, GCC 4.1.2, boost 1.33.1. Sad
Cabal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apologies for the long delay in getting back to you - I had thought no-one was using this anymore.

as to your problem if you haven't already solved it... the first and most obvious issue is that you don't appear to be using the Makefile supplied with h2d. The included Makefile ==

INCLUDE += /usr/local/src/boost_1_31_0

h2d: h2d.cc h2d.h h2d_xlat.h h2d_struct.h h2d_transform.h h2d_echo.h h2d_d.h
g++ -o h2d ${INCLUDE:%=-I%} h2d.cc

... and so should have '-I/usr/local/src/boost_1_31_0' in the compile line - yours doesn't. You've possibly deleted the INCLUDE= line. You should edit that line to point to where your boost headers are installed.

Hope this helps. I'll check back a little more regularly for a while if you have more issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> h2d All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: