FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Status of DGDI+

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roosmaa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Status of DGDI+ Reply with quote

Hi!

Is there any work done on this project? I'm looking into ways of doing one application and using GDI+ is one of them, but I'm not intrested in starting to bind it all myself.

Thanks,
Mart
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jcc7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Status of DGDI+ Reply with quote

Roosmaa wrote:
Is there any work done on this project?
I've never been involved with this project (so I don't really know), but I suspect it was abandoned last year. Apparently, no code was committed to the project since it was set up by the dsource admin. Also, it appears that project leader (Clw) hasn't posted in the forums since Dec 11, 2006.

On the other hand, Clw might be developing the project "off the grid" (or via another website), and you might be able to contact him by sending him a private message.

(Also, I'll probably add a message to the project website that indicates the project seems to be abandoned. If the project resumes, it would be easy to edit that message.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> DGDI+ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: