FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hohums

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: .97 Reply with quote

I updated dig a bit for .97, however I didn't finish. Mainly putting in the the indexassign's and various other changes that have occured in D.

I'm having two problems at the moment.

1) When compiling dedit I get:

Error: Error reading file 'net\BurtonRadons\dig\platform\StatusBar.d'

2) I get an invalid pixel

Error: CanvasGL.this (wglCreateContext): The pixel format is invalid.

I spent a little time looking at these problems but ran out of time. Parhaps someone could be kind enough to fix the job.

PS - I hope I haven't broken undig if these things where already fixed.
jcc7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: StatusBar Reply with quote

SVN commit wrote:
Commented out StatusBar stuff in dedit because it seems to be incomplete and it wouldn't compile ("net.BurtonRadons.dig.platform.StatusBar" was missing). dedit now compiles under DMD 0.98 (it gives a access violation at runtime, though).
I hope I didn't break anything either.

If anyone knows where a good net.BurtonRadons.dig.platform.StatusBar module is, we can probably uncomment the StatusBar code. I guess I'll PM mcswainp and see if he can provide a StatusBar.d (maybe he forgot to add it the repository).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> unDig All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: