FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Splash screen & icons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krcko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Splash screen & icons Reply with quote

hi, i recently downloaded Poseidon and i really like it (there are few thigs i would like to be added/changed, but i know that it's work in progress, and those things will be added in future i hope), but what i didn't like is the spasl screen and program icon, so i fired up photoshop and made this:

i use it (replaced original splash.jpg), and i just thougt someone would like to use it to...

and here are two icons (for poseidon and for *.d files) which i use
Kuan Hsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: Splash screen & icons Reply with quote

Personally I like the splash and poseidon image Very Happy , but I think the D image( for *.d ) should be with "D"..... Rolling Eyes

Thank your cool image! Wink
krcko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Splash screen & icons Reply with quote

Kuan Hsu wrote:
Personally I like the splash and poseidon image Very Happy , but I think the D image( for *.d ) should be with "D".....

yes you're right, i'll do one with "D" Smile

btw i'm no graphics artist, i just like playing in photoshop Very Happy
krcko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are the icon for *.d files with "D" and i did another icon for poseidon (trident is now more visible)

Download Poseidon icons.zip
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Poseidon All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: