FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SVN reorganization

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kris

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: SVN reorganization Reply with quote

Heads' up ...

The mango repository is being restructured a bit to make it more compatible with other projects. This means that the vast majority of source files are being moved into a src/ directory within the trunk. Trunk/ now contains the following

doc/
example/
make/
src/
mango.mak
makefile.txt
readme.txt

the dmd makefiles for linux and Win32 live in the trunk itself, and additional "non mainstream" make scripts live in the make/ directory. You can pull them out of there as desired. Note that the make process should be run from within the trunk (not from within src/). Splitting off the documentation from the main src/ also means it's simple to checkin the entire source tree in one go. This was not possible before since the 1000's of doc/html/ files would cause SVN clients to barf.

Sorry about the change, but it's better to do it now rather than later on. Zip files for the forthcoming Mango v0.92 will reflect these changes.

- Kris
larsivi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: SVN reorganization Reply with quote

kris wrote:

doc/
example/
make/
src/
mango.mak
makefile.txt
readme.txt

I was worried for a minute there, but after looking in the repository I saw that you really meant mango/ instead of src/, which is great. Just what I wanted. Smile
kris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: SVN reorganization Reply with quote

larsivi wrote:
kris wrote:

doc/
example/
make/
src/
mango.mak
makefile.txt
readme.txt

I was worried for a minute there, but after looking in the repository I saw that you really meant mango/ instead of src/, which is great. Just what I wanted. Smile

Good! It was originally src/ but then I saw the error of my ways Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mango All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: