FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lodging in downtown Seattle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Lodging in downtown Seattle Reply with quote

Just a tip for people still looking for lodging in downtown Seattle. Try looking through a travel site like Travelocity or Expedia. I've discovered that quite a few hotels in the area offer discount rates only if you book through these sites. As an alternative, Google's list has the advantage of displaying everything on a map at once, which seems handy if you're keen on walking to Amazon, just search for "hotels near 5th and jackson seattle, wa" (the link was too long to post).

I haven't figured out where I'll be staying yet, but I expect it will be a mile or so from the site. And in case anyone is considering staying at the Sheraton, it sounds like they're still doing renovations there, which may or may not matter to some people Smile
braddr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you haven't made reservations yet, hold off. I got word today that I'll need to move to a different building's conference rooms. I'll have solid confirmation of which as soon as possible.
braddr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. all straightened out. We'll be in a different building than I'd planned, but a much better view. We'll be in the Pacific Medical Center a little south of 12th and Jackson in downtown Seattle. I'll try to arrange for extra shuttles from the previous location.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> D Conference 2007 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: