FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

June 30 -- IO lib is back, and early binding library

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: June 30 -- IO lib is back, and early binding library Reply with quote

Added/Removed
  • Added the ability to automatically convert between MiniD tables and associative arrays. MDValue.to() and .as() now allow AA types, and MDTable now has a .fromAA() static function to create a table from a D AA. Types are checked in both directions.
  • Added a value-only opApply to MDArray.

Changed
  • The IO lib is back to its former glory, and has even been redesigned a little bit.
  • The compiler is now a bit more lenient as to what can come at the beginning of statements. So, for example, it's now legal to write something like "[1, 2, 3].each(write);".

Fixed
  • Bad parameter error messages (when using .getParam etc) are correct again.
  • Fixed a bug with importing, but this bug was then subsequently fixed in Tango. Weird things were happening with strings.

So I have been playing WoW for the past couple of weeks, sorry for the delay. I was expecting to have this out last night, but there were some complications with the IO lib. I got the IO library working entirely again (although, of course, without readf), and the beginnings of the binding library. The next thing I'll be working on is more of the binding library, for binding classes mostly.

[edit]Oops, forgot to include minid.bind in the commit :S[/edit]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: