FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where have I gone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clayasaurus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Where have I gone? Reply with quote

First, thank you Christian K for keeping this little project alive!

Hello, my name is Clay Smith.

I started this project when I had more free time, however, since then, things have changed. I am also very grateful to Christian K who has been able to maintain this project.

I am now in my final years of college and I am working really hard to crank up my GPA so I can get a decent job when I get out.

While I wish I could work on this more, this is a note that currently I am taking a 'vacation' from D.

If I do more work on this project, you can bet that it will probably only be in the summer or during some sort of break/vacation, or if I land a well paying job that gives me loads of free time.

Thank you.
~ Clay

Last edited by clayasaurus on Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always good to hear from you, Clay. Keep it contact, please. Smile
ChristianK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll also leave for a long vacation from the fourth of March until early April. Clay will probably pop in to answer questions once in a while, but don't expect to get immediate answers.
dracflamloc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like this library is practically abandoned, however since its open source maybe we can still make progress on it.

Good luck to both of you. I know how hard it is to deal with the pressure of your final school year(s).
clayasaurus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not abandoned, it's being worked on slowly but steadily. ChristianK is doing most of the work now, I pop in and fix a few things every now and then too. The next release is going to be pretty neat, too, thanks to ChristianK.
zzzzrrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clayasaurus wrote:
It's not abandoned, it's being worked on slowly but steadily. ChristianK is doing most of the work now, I pop in and fix a few things every now and then too. The next release is going to be pretty neat, too, thanks to ChristianK.

Thanks, Clay, keep up the great work. This library has a lot of promise!

It may also be good to mention that changes are made in the SVN trunk on a regular basis....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> ArcLib All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: