FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recent progress

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JarrettBillingsley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Recent progress Reply with quote

I feel so awful for not having worked on this for almost two months. These past couple of weeks have been a bit crazy with school, so I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I would have liked to have. But I've got a lull in the work and so I've been spending the past day getting back into the swing of development.

I've mostly been refactoring and reorganizing the code in anticipation of getting the module system to work. I've found a few bugs along the way, which is nice. I've also ended up merging the state.d and types.d files -- I guess Bugzilla 282 is NEVER going to be fixed. This also removes any circular imports period, though I don't understand why they're always seen as a sign of bad design.. (A owns Bs, B needs a reference to its owning A -- it doesn't really make sense to put them in the same module to me)

I haven't uploaded anything to the repo since the code is currently in an unstable state, and has some parts of the module system half-implemented. The changes have also broken my build of MDCL for now, so I don't want to upload anything until everything is ironed out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> MiniD All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: