FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mango.xml

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What parts of mango.xml do you use?
I do not use mango.xml
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
I use mango.xml.dom
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
I use mango.xml.rpc
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I use mango.xml.rpc and mango.xml.dom
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

teqdruid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: mango.xml Reply with quote

Hi all!

Quick survey here on who actually uses mango.xml. None of mango.xml is yet in release, but hopefully mango.xml.sax and possible mango.xml.rpc will be in the next release.

I'm about done with mango.xml.sax, and I'm quite happy with it. I'm considering rewriting mango.xml.rpc, but it will break the API, and I'm wondering if that will affect anyone. I'm also considering some drastic changes to mango.xml.dom, but that is less likely.

The new mango.xml.rpc would be much easier to use. I plan of using templates to allow users to statically define the message format so that mango.xml.rpc can do much more of the processing for you, and can simply pass you a struct with the message contents, or directly call your function. The idea is to drastically reduce (if not eliminate) the amount of marshaling required on your end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mango All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: