FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Candydoc with DMD -op

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeCoder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Candydoc with DMD -op Reply with quote

Several of my packages have modules with the same name... For example, there's an all.d in each package in order to include all modules in that package. Therefore, when I build a project, I use dmd's -op switch that places all object files and directories in folders per package . This makes using candydoc problematic since the html files aren't where candydoc's explorer expects them to be and each html file's path to candydoc's images, css, and javascript is broken as well.

candy.ddoc is easy enough to understand and I know enough javascript that I could probably work with the js files with enough time. However, is there an easy and versatile way to make candydoc work with what I'm trying to do here?

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
After further thought, I might just modify my build script to move all html files into the same directory in the format package.module.html and modify the package explorer to accept the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Helix All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: