FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minor update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aldacron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Minor update Reply with quote

I've been tied up with unexpected crunch time on a nasty J2EE project for the past several days. Happily, that's over with.

I adjusted glee.d a bit to remove references to Derelict (the version(DerelictGL) bit) at Joel's request. I had misunderstood him when we first discussed using GLee in Derelict. Now, is should be possible to drop in the glee.d from Joel's site wihout any complications. I'll make sure that the version in Derelict stays concurrent with Joel's, but if I get lax the option is there.

Before my little torture session with the J2EE project, I had checked in DerelictGLU and didn't post anything about it. So it's there for those who are interested. I also apparently made some modifications to glu.d and gl.d, but I can't remember what they were. I didn't do a diff to see what I did, I just went ahead and committed them. Seems like nothing is broken.

On the SDL front, I never received a response from Sam regarding the LGPL questions I asked him. So rather than abandoning DerelictSDL, I'm going to go ahead and include it under the LGPL. Since SDL is being loaded dynamically, things should be okay even though sdl.d itself will be LGPLed I'll deal with any issues with this approach as they arise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Derelict All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: